What quality control measures do you use when manufacturing your supplements?Updated a year ago
We employ a tightly organized schedule of quality control measures across all areas of supply, production and manufacturing. These include:
- Quality Assurance documentation from suppliers showing chemical analysis testing for each ingredient, verifying composition, purity and safety
- Certification from suppliers guaranteeing non-GMO status, pesticide residue testing and nano-processing verification
- Using a cGMP-certified manufacturer with a cGMP-verified internal testing laboratory
- We partner with 3 different ISO/IEC-accredited 3rd party laboratories to run additional testing for Identification, Heavy metals, Microbiological testing, Potency, Gluten free status, Pesticides and Glyphosate
- Samples are held from every batch of blended bulk for traceability and these undergo quarterly testing to verify shelf life status
Was this article helpful?